Customer Safety is Important To Us!
At SERVPRO of Baldwin County, we believe taking care of our customers is about more than just completing the job. It is about how you do that job, what tools you use and going that "extra mile". One way in which we go that "extra mile" is by making customer safety a top priority. This may require added costs or additional resources, but we truly believe that there are no shortcuts when it comes to providing exceptional service for our customers. Here are some extra steps we take to ensure the highest level of safety for our customers on every job site:
- Products - We believe in using the safest "green" products available.
- Benefect is a botanical, plant based, hospital grade disinfecting solution that poses no health hazards to humans or animals.
- Training and Certification - Our technicians undergo rigorous training to ensure that they utilize proper techniques to ensure safe environments for our crews and our customers.
- IICRC Certification - our team holds a total of 31 certifications across the board
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Certification
- Protocols and Standards
- Proper Containment
- Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
- Proper disposal of biohazard waste
If you need service, you can reach SERVPRO of Baldwin County at 251-928-9625. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year…because disasters don’t wait!