Baldwin County Residents: Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
When a homeowner finds harmful mold in their house it can be detrimental to their health and living conditions, which is why it is so important to address the threat immediately.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the heating and air condition system and any fans
- Call SERVPRO of Baldwin County for remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Do not touch or disturb mold. Doing so could cause spores to spread.
- Do not attempt to dry any wet surfaces
- Do not attempt using bleach or any other disinfectants to clean affected areas
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today - (251) 943-6244
SERVPRO of Baldwin County specializes in mold remediation services. Our technicians are highly trained professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.