Water Mitigation in Baldwin County, AL
As mitigation specialists, our trained team of experts at SERVPRO of Baldwin County focus on reducing loss, enabling quick recoveries and lessening costs involved with restoration of property damage events. Proper mitigation is especially important due to our climate in South Alabama.
- Mitigation reduces losses of life and property.
- Mitigation enables people to recover more quickly from a disaster.
- Mitigation lessens the financial impact of disasters.
When to Mitigate:
- Crime Scene
Mitigation: How does it Help?
Benefits the Claims Representative by:
- Increasing customer satisfaction through immediate attention!
- Reducing costs per claim.
- Closing claims more rapidly.
- Enhancing your company's reputation as a responsive insurer.
- Improving policyholder retention.
Benefits the Policyholder by Reducing:
- The amount of time a policyholder is inconvenienced.
- The amount of time business is interrupted.
- The potential for mold growth.
- The loss of personal valuables and beloved belongings.
- The cost of insurance.
Benefits the Policyholder by Increasing:
- The insured's satisfaction with the claims experience.
- The insured's trust in your company as a responsive insurer.
- The potential for preserving irreplaceable heirlooms, art, and sentimental treasures.
- The amount of structure and contents that are restored.
Types of Water
- Cat 1: Broken Pipe, Icemaker, Drain overflow; no waste or contaminants
- Cat 2: Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Roof Leak; some soils and contaminants
- Cat 3: Raw sewage, Floods; high degree of waste and contaminants
Water Mitigation Procedure
- Extraction of excess water
- Mold and microbial prevention
- Drying Process: Dehumidification and evaptoration
- Monitoring the drying process
- Rebuild and final cleanup