Fire Damage in Daphne, AL
Fire Damage occurred from a grease fire in this Daphne kitchen. While the kitchen was the most affected, the entire home was filled with soot, as well as water damage from fire fighting efforts. We were able to clean the structure, including complete restoration of the kitchen, and cleaning all of the homeowner's contents at our facility. Our customer was very happy from start to finish with the results. Our SERVPRO trained technicians are certified and capable of handling any Daphne fire and water damage restoration project.
If you have a house fire, do not hesitate to contact SERVPRO of Baldwin County - (251)928-9625