Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you are dealing with mold after water damage, the experienced team at SERVPRO of Baldwin County is ready to respond. Since we are locally owned and operated, we are prepared for expected damage in primary homes, as well as second homes and investment properties. One of the unique aspects of working on the Eastern Shore and Gulf Coast is our experience with damage in these types of properties. We are highly educated and trained with water losses in second homes that go unnoticed to weeks or even months. Our team is reliable and able to respond quickly to any size disaster. Immediate action and a fast response, lessens damage, limits further damage and reduces restoration costs. Our highly trained crews have the specialized equipment and resources to handle the job, large or small, residential and commercial. Our teams are prepared teams with equipment strategically located in case of water or mold damage in our area including: Daphne, Fairhope, Foley, Gulf Shores, Bay Minette, Spanish Fort, Orange Beach, Robertsdale, Point Clear,and Elberta,
Choose SERVPRO of Baldwin County, a local company that specializes in water damage and mold remediation. We are Here to Help® and ready to respond to your Baldwin County property to make it look "Like it never even happened."
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (251) 928-9625
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Baldwin County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (251) 928-9625
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Baldwin County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Daphne community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: